Search Engine Optimization
There is a requirement to market your business online, not only through search engine optimization but through many internet outlets. This can include email marketing, Facebook marketing, Twitter, Domain age and many other tools such as blogging and gaining backlinks. Regardless of your target market, we can assist you with increasing your online visibility, conversions, and repeat traffic. Find out more about our marketing services here.
- Content is king, so be sure to have good, well-written, and unique content that will focus on your primary keywords or keyword phrase. Use keywords and keyword phrases appropriately in-text links, image ALT attributes and even your domain name.
- Keywords don’t guarantee you’ll rank higher. Search engine optimization is vested in marketing. If you market your business and use your website as a tool, you’ll be more successful than just listing keywords and submitting to a search engine.
- Write a unique, descriptive meta description for every page. Within 160 characters you need to describe the topic of a page in a way that persuades people to click on your site instead of the other sites listed in the search results.
- Fresh content can help improve your rankings. Add new, useful content to your pages on a regular basis. Content freshness adds relevancy to your site in the eyes of the search engines so it’s important to keep your website updated and maintained with a website maintenance plan.
- Know your market. If you don’t know whom you’re marketing to, how do you create a marketing strategy online to gain further sales and/or leads. Prioritizing people is important.
- Business Consistency, affects your marketing, short term & long term outputs, popularity and, thus, your ranking.