Why Your business needs seo to survive.
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, 68% of which use Google to do so. Combine that with the fact that the first 5 results in Google get 67% of all clicks, and you get an idea of why search engine optimisation is so important.
Hold on what is search engine optimisation ?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your online content, so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword or keywords. These keywords are what users type into Google when looking for services and products you may sell.
In addition, its is a great way to increase the quality of your web site by making it user- friendly, faster and easier to navigate. Lets list some of those advantages :
- Internal and external linking strategies, Proper site structure assist users in navigating through your websites sales funnel.
- Speed optimisations reduce bounce rates ( Users leaving a page because it loads too slowly).
- Site audits and channel distributions increases your business or brands overall online reach.
- Content relevancy for your niche and target audience, personlization is one of the biggest selling factors on web today.
- Identifying and working with pages that under perform in click through rates, dwell times and bounce rates strengthen the weak links in your online strategy first.
So what does all of this mean to you or more importantly your business? It creates improved visibility and user engagement rates, increased conversion rates, better user metrics and ultimately a better ranking meaning more clients.
Should you put all your eggs into the Google basket?
We know from personal experience that while Google may be one of the best ways to get clients its not the best marketing strategy to invest all your effort and money into a single channel. Why?
Googles 200 algorithms are constantly shifting, to try and keep up with what they are doing all the time is foolish. "A good seo knows at the heart of all 200 algorithms lies googles ambition to enhance the online user experience. So why not start there with your own website, instead of chasing google... go where google is headed... The user."
We find the hidden goldmines, where your prospects are most prominent online and the type of marketing strategy that sells best to them, saving you time and money.
- Google my business.
- Organic search engine rankings.
- Social media platforms.
- Email campaigns.
- Online directories.
- Content Marketing.
- Paid advertising.
- Online Local and niche specific directories.
SEO is cheaper than traditional advertising yet more effective.
Can our SEO increase your website traffic and overall online brand influence?
Absolutely yes !
However often times each niche, website and industry requires a different approach. Some localised, some international, some are very competitive and others not that's where we come in.
When it comes to digital marketing you have to play it by ear analyse results and adjust. The web is ever changing. Our marketers, content writers nd Seo experts are be flexible and up to date with whats happening in the online world around them.
"What our SEO services do, the success stories"
Most of our websites are high ranking and while we can't share our secret to their success here, we can say its one of the benefits we offer to those whom work with us.
- Higher rankings.
- Increased traffic for the keywords that sell.
- Increased conversions and sales
- Enhanced online business visibility.
- A stronger more reputable brand presence
We see here many small businesses overtaking long established company websites and effectively taking a piece of their market.
In a nutshell that is what we love doing, give the little guy a shot at the big time.